Opel Kadett Champion (Czech Republic)

Yes you're right. Last week I bought a motor C20LET. It is the conversion to C20XE C20LET. Is there a serial turbo KKK16, head KS 700 The unit is chipping although it was claimed that the chip from the EDS phase so I should have about 260PS.

Motor C20LET I plan to place up in the winter. Because I do not yet resolved brakes, cooling and exhaust. With the power I want to go up to the EDS phase II. We also plan to stiffen the body and especially the shoulders where Kastle gets the greatest burden.

Before winter I'll go with the XE engine was originally in the car. On the engine will only small adjustments: Alfa Romeo intake, chip lexmaul more not plan to. I hope you like the project :)

I've heard about the Alfa Intake before... Was it just the Intake itself or the whole plenum straight to the head? Did you get some extra horsepower resulting from that or was it nearly useless?
    Of course "we" like it. ;) Not all of us are just "sparepart changer". ;)

How is my driving? 0178 - FUCK YOU!

Thank you guys :) For this intake, it is made from antlers XE intake and intake of Alfa Romeo's version twinspark. The valve has a diameter of 72 mm so quite a huge sell me her friend what it was the Corsa B C20XE engine and said that it is better for some people than lexmaul. What is the truth, we'll see after installing ..... . At first I wanted to tune your engine C20XE but I found it cheaper to buy C20LET. Please could you recommend me someone on this board who understands well C20LET?

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!