kadett bc

I will try answer in English language because it might be easier to translate into Hungarian language.

In principle - assuming factory Kadett GSI 16v or 1 to 1 conversion into another carbody - it does not matter what distancy frequency generator (DFG) you have installed because the BC receives its information on fuel consumption, remain tank contents etc. from the ECU or directly from the measuring gauge for its calculations. You need it only to get the right speed information in your tachometer (I assume the LCD) and average speed.

In case of the LCD you can change the DFG used from 6 to 16 by the switch at the top middle of the LCD. You can use any DFG except the ones marked with "AD" which is for automatic gearbox because you do not need the speedo shaft, only the impulses. When using the 6 impulse variant the LCD should show 125 at ignition, otherwise it should be 127 for 16 impulse.

You can find additional information on this subsection of the website ascona-info.de (in German only)
    http://www.ascona-info.de/LCD-Tacho.html

This website might help also in other cases because the oldschool Opel like Kadett, Ascona etc. are similar in their simplicity and conversions like motor swaps are still well-established

Hope my response will help you?

Best regards

Danke für die Antwort.
    Jetzt gibt es sechs Impulse,
    und die Durchschnittsgeschwindigkeiten sind nicht gut gemessen.
    wenn 100km / h ich gehe, dann meine Durchschnittsgeschwindigkeit von 37,5 km / h, nach BC.
    Der Unterschied Punktzahl Prozentsatz als zwischen 6 und 16!
    Deshalb glaube ich, dass die 90-245 245 für den Impuls 16. ärgert
    Nach Ascona info.de Seite kann nicht in fünf der 90.245.245 11,12,13 masse codiert werden

mein lcd Tacho- gutes Maß

nur bc schlecht gemessen

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!