Quertraeger Kadett E GSI 16V

Hello!

Greetings from Norway!

Im am sorry but my german is not good enough to write this in german

I have a 1991 Kadett E GSI 16V Champion that needs desperate help in the floor compartment among other places

The crossmember (Quertraeger) under the floor panels is not good and i need a new one. The original part number is:

90196365 / 0224123

I work at an opel dealership in norway as a Opel technician but we cannot seem to get this part anywhere.

Is there any hope to try to get one here? Or anyone who knows where i can buy one?

Thank you for you're time and help if anyone can help me

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen
    morty_vectra

1991 Kadett GSI 16V Champion - Building in progress!
    2008 Zafira B OPC

Hello morty,

there are many people who are searching for this part. It's very difficult to find it in Germany, too.

An easy way is to cut this part out of a suitable car and set it into yours.

Greetings to Norway.

1988er Kadett GSi 16V 3-Türer // 1989er Kadett GSi 16V Cabrio // 1991er Kadett Fun 5-Türer // 1991er Kadett Caravan Club Special // 1992er Pontiac LeMans 4-door Sedan

Thank you for your answer! It is not possible to find cars in norway that are in good condition :(

Probably not in germany either?

I do not want to throw this car away since it is an original 16V Champion!

2008 Zafira B OPC

Just like Frank said it has become very difficult to buy some of these crossmembers in the past years.

I did some research in the internet. It seems that mm-opelparts has some in stock. Aftermarket ones are on request only at the moment, but OEM quality should be available according to their website. The price is quite expensive - 121 Euros which might be around 1100 to 1200 NOK.

Hi and thank you for you're investigating. I have also investigated some and mm-opelparts has no one available. classic parts is out of stock also. Ok i hav one last opportunity and it is to have this one made new. I know a company here in norway that build cars and sheetmetal parts from scratch. But i am positive this will cost a lot :(

2008 Zafira B OPC

• Hey,

dir scheint die Diskussion zu gefallen, aber du bist nicht angemeldet.

Wenn du ein kostenloses Konto eröffnest merken wir uns deinen Lesefortschritt und bringen dich dorthin zurück. Zudem können wir dich per E-Mail über neue Beiträge informieren. Dadurch verpasst du nichts mehr.

Jetzt anmelden!